So I have never updated on Cayden on my youtube channel as I don't want to have him in a ton of my videos. I hope you all understand, but I would still love to share with you all what Cayden has been doing!!
So I'm going to break it down for ya, and then going to be updating on Cayden monthly on my blog. Of course I might have a video or 2 posted on youtube, but ya know!
K lets get to it!
(These are the notes as I have written down for his scrapbook)
-Throwing up all the time (This was before we found out her had a dairy intolerance)
-Just started to smile and coo
-Loves his rattle and car seat
-Loves to nap in his swing
-HATES tummy time
-Loves walks and being outside
-Wants to stand (Can support his own weight)
-Coos and smiles all the time
-Took first nap in his crib (Didn't last long! )
-First camping trip (It was crappy weather!)
-Loves his play mat. (Tries to swat at toys.)
-Tries to roll over while doing tummy time.
-Tried exersaucer for first time.
-Likes to sit in highchair.
-Can hold toys if you give them to him.
-Sucks on his fist!
-July 2nd rolled over by himself from tummy to back
-July 5th rolled over by himself from back to tummy
-Enjoys tummy time more
-Loves elly and mr. bunny
- Giggles and laughs when you laugh
-Went to the cabin for the first time
-Went swimming for the first time! (Didn't like it at first, the water was cold!!)
- First boat ride
- Can touch his feet to the ground when in exersaucer!!
- Had a nap in the playpen (Again didn't last long!)
- Likes to nap in car seat
- First Canada Day (Mommy and Cayden made a shirt!)
- Likes sitting in his new bumbo! (Doesn't like the tray though)
- Learnt to suck his thumb
- Neck tickles!
- Found his toes!
- His personality is coming through
- Fits 6-9 month clothing
- Fits some 3 month clothing
- Tried his first solids, did not like them!
- Tried baby mums mums and LOVES them
- Swimming lessons! He did so well!
- Loves rolling onto his tummy!
- Likes avocado!
- Snorts when he laughs! (Just like Mommy!)
- 17 Pounds!!!
- Knows how to move around on the floor! (Rolling and spinning!)
- Loves his prune juice!
- Drinks from a sippy cup!
- Says da da da da da
- Likes peaches and squash!
-19.5 pounds 29 inches
- Army crawling Nov 11
- Shakes his head No No No
- Uses his hand to go ababababa
- First tooth Nov 20th
- Army crawls everywhere
- Says dad, dada, and nana
- LOVES carrots! HATES Peas!
-Can get to tummy from sitting position
- Can sit from tummy position
- Tries to stand up on everything!
- Walks if you hold him up
- Eats lots of BIG people food! (Likes to try everything!)
So yeah that was a mouthful! going forward my updates will be a little more in depth! Just it would of taken me FOREVER if I got into detail about every month, but I think you get the most of it!
Anyways my little Cayden isn't so little anymore and it growing so fast!!! It's crazy!!