Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mystery Brand Vox Box / Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Review

Hello Everyone!

So today's blogpost is a little different. This is actually going to be the first review I am posting on my blog, and let me tell you I am pretty excited!

I don't know if you have all heard about the website Influenster, but I know a lot of beauty gurus will have reviews on their VoxBoxes every once in a while, but this is not only geared towards "Beauty" It's geared toward Mothers, Nature Lovers, Animal Lovers, Fitness enthusiasts, you name it! It's amazing!! Oh and did I mention it's completely FREE to join and be a part of it!?!

All you have to do to receive a box it fill out a couple quizzes that interest you, and companies send you free items to review! Sounds awesome doesn't it?!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to participate in the VoxBox I am about to review for you!

The VoxBox I was chosen to review was called the Mystery Brand Voxbox. It was a little different then their usual voxboxes. This Vox Box came in 2 parts. First you received 3 samples of different hair products, and all you were told was that they were by the company Lorel, and it was geared towards damaged hair but not what exact product it was. 

So if you all know me well enough, you know I am obsessed with my long hair, and keeping it as healthy as can be!! SO I could not wait to get my hands on these goodies! 

So my first box looked a little like this! 






Inside the box included a sample of shampoo, conditioner and a split end serum. First things first, when I first opened this box it smelt like HEAVEN! Seriously.. it was amazing. 

So let's get to what I thought of these products!! 

First the shampoo! 

As I said.. the smell.. AMAZING! Not only did it smell in the bottle, it made my hair smell so good after! I always get so disappointed when I buy this shampoo that smells so amazing but the smell doesn't stick to my hair. If you get what I'm saying? But as for the shampoo itself, it did it's job.. I mean it's like any basic shampoo, it got my hair clean. But the smell.. AMAZING! Have I said that enough!? Lol. If I was to buy this again, it would definitely be for the smell, it doesn't stand out in any other exceptional way to me. 


The conditioner!

Again, this smells just as amazing! I enjoyed this more then the shampoo, it detangled my hair so well! I hate when I buy a conditioner, and it doesn't detangle my hair! It felt really nice, and left my hair feeling soft and shiny! I would definitely pick this one up again!!


The serum!

I loved this! Now I didn't expect miracles, because I believe it even states it helps PREVENT split ends, not get rid of them. We all know the horrible truth, if you have split ends, the only way to get rid of them is to cut our precious hair!! But this did make my ends appear less frizzy, and tame! And I will definitely keep it in my hair routine as it is lightweight, and not sticky, and I will do ANYTHING to prevent split ends! 


So 2 weeks pass, and I am getting ready for the BIG REVEAL! I knew I would be getting some full size products, but I didn't know if I would get all of the ones I tried or really what to expect. I honestly had NO idea what it could be. I didn't have a clue if it was high end, or drugstore. 

So when I got this is in the mail I was pleasantly surprised!!




First off Garnier is a brand I am familiar with, and I love their Pure Clean line!! I use it as a clarifying shampoo all the time. As well i was so excited that this was drugstore, as we all know I am a mom, and didn't want to fall in LOVE with something that I couldn't afford to purchase again in the future!! I was SHOCKED to see they sent me full size products of all their line! And included one that I hadn't tried. 

Reconstructing Butter

Not going to lie, I was most excited about the deep conditioning hair butter!! I have been looking for a good deep conditioner for a long time, and really didn't have the money to splurge on the Macadamia deep repair mask, so this was a god send!! Again.. the SMELL .. AMAZING. The constancy is kind of a mix between a regular conditioner and the Macadamia deep repair mask. It is thick, but not SUPER thick. This feels so good after I wash it out. Seriously, my hair is soft, fluffy and frizz free. I don't find it weighs down my hair which is a plus. I will for sure be adding this into my regular hair care routine because who doesn't love an amazing deep conditioner at an AMAZING price! 


Anyways, thats my review on this amazing box! Thank you again to Influenster for sending me these products to review! I am excited to add a lot of these into my regular hair routine! 

I hope you all enjoyed reading this review as well!

Mickee




No comments:

Post a Comment